We decided to get out of the house today, it was so pretty!! Will wanted to go to the Alligator park, the old Candy Cane Park, to play. He had a blast going up the rock walls and down all the slides and through all the tunnels. He was a busy little bee! We even had a "crossing the street lesson" and Will says, "Mom, Stop, look both ways, you have to be very very careful there are no cars." He is like a little sponge! Then he asked where the "orange hands" where, it took me a minute and then I knew he was talking about the street lights that let pedestrians cross the street . He has seen them in Cincinnati and such and is amazed at them. I swear the things he remembers!! Ajay just enjoyed being outside even if he had to stay in his stroller most of the time. He loves to watch his big brother though and was full of coos and grins! I have such sweet little boys!!


Today was quite different weather wise than just last week! The temperature was in the 20's last week, quite wintry, and then today, a sunny 55 degrees!! Crazy Oklahoma weather I guess. Here is a picture of Will all bundled up last week. He had cabin fever, he is a complete outside boy, just like his daddy, and he was driving us crazy wanting to go outside, so we bundled him up all tight and let him go out to play. He reminded me of the Christmas Story movie where the younger brother was all bundled up and couldn't move! He didn't last too long out there, but I think he had fun even though it was soooo cold!
No comments:
Post a Comment