Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter

We had a great Easter! I woke the boys up early that morning so they could check out what the Easter Bunny had brought them before we headed to church. Will was very excited to see all the CANDY!! I think he thought he had won the chocolate lottery! That boy has such a sweet tooth!

Ajay didn't really grasp the holiday, of course, but that doesn't mean he wasn't happy as could be getting into all his goodies!
Since it rained all day long, we hunted Easter eggs at church inside. Will got quite good at it and made a haul! During church, Father Blagg called all the kids up to the front for a little show and tell part of his sermon and Will headed up there (he made his Grams go up there with him). And Father Blagg was showing them the anointing oils and ashes and holy water and was blessing each child up there and he got to Will and was about to bless him and Will jumped back and said, "No Thank You" really loud! He got the congregation laughing (about continued making them laugh during the 10 minutes he was up there!). He cracks me up sometimes! Then he kept marching up and down the pews the entire time (note to self, do not give your child Easter candy before church). It was a good day though!


I finally got the boys to sit (note the chocolate in Will's hands and mouth) but at least he sat still for 30 seconds, long enough for me to at least snap a picture of them together. I had a vest for Will to wear that looked like Ajay's but Will said, "Mom, please don't make me wear that vest." So I figured, he is at that age, no more baby cute dress up clothes, my boys are growing up too fast!!














2 comments:

  1. That is too funny about Will in church! Your boys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last pic of the 2 boys! You are right Ajay is starting to look like a little boy and no longer a baby. They are really CUTE kids!

    ReplyDelete