Well, we just got back from our wonderful 11 day vacation to Colorado!! So much to tell! My family has gone up to Estes Park now every year for 25 years. I started going when I was 5 (yes the math is correct, I am so close to 30 I can hardly stand it!), and have gone every year (except for 2), so I think you can say we really really enjoy going up there! It is so relaxing and just gorgeous!
Anyway, on our way there, we stopped in Colorado Springs for a trip to the North Pole! It is a little amusement park there with little rides and of course, Santa! Will talked from the moment we got out of the car about needing to talk to Santa. "Where is that Santa?" "Is Santa over here?" "I can't seem to find my Santa!" "Mom, is he not here?" Finally we got to the center of the park (after riding a few rides along the way) and we found Santa!! We took Will in to see him, and he of course, started to cry and ran out saying, "That Santa is just too scary!" So much for that I guess!
We had a good time though and rode lots of rides! Mommy got sick on the tilt-a-whirl, so I won't be doing that again any time soon, but all in all a good fun day!


Here is Nelson and Will on the World's Tallest Farris Wheel. It is not really "tall" it is because of the altitude, but still fun!

And this was Will's favorite ride! The Christmas tree ride.

We had a great time!! Too much fun! Poor Ajay wasn't big enough for the rides, but he loved to watch Will go up and down and around and around on them! Maybe next year!! Good times!! Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment