Sunday, April 19, 2009

Look Who's Crawling!

My little baby boy is growing up so fast! He actually started crawling about 4 weeks ago, but I am just getting to post about it because our computer suffered a major virus (thanks face book) and it deleted EVERYTHING! Thus, sorry it has been a while since I posted anything, but I will try to catch up!

Anyway, little Ajay (well, he is not very little), came in at a whopping 21 pounds at his 8 month checkup! He is a very big boy! He is starting to look more and more like a little boy instead of a baby (tears). They just don't stay little for long! He is into EVERYTHING! He is getting pretty fast at the crawling too! I can put him down in the living room and run to do something, and in 10 seconds I am having to play "hide-n-g0-seek" to find him. He is also starting to pull up too! Nelson walked into check on him this morning and I hear, "Mama, you better get in here and see this. . . " So I get in there and there he is standing up in his crib holding onto the sides jumping! He is going to be a little monkey I can tell!
We also have gained two teeth over the last few weeks! (Thank goodness that is over) Now only 20 more or so to go! Yeah!




2 comments:

  1. Yay Ajay!!! I can't believe facebook gave your computer a virus. That makes me nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out! Now that he is crawling you won't be able to contain him. He has changed so much in the last few months.

    ReplyDelete