Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mowing

This just cracked me up today! Nelson was outside mowing and I look out there and Will is on his tractor mowing right behind him!! It was just too cute!! He was doing everything Nelson was, looking behind him, looking down at the grass making sure he got all the spots, it was just hilarious!! Man, if only that tractor really cut grass. . . Will decided to play bumper tractors for a minute!
And there they go again! Good mowing guys! The yard looks great!



That little guy is his Daddy's boy all the way!!




2 comments:

  1. This is just soo cute!! I love it!! We saw Nelson today and he was talking about how hard it has been to let Will go to Pre-k. I already feel the same way and Addy still has 2 more years. But Nelson said Will loves it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I am so glad I had a little boy so Icould experience stuff like this. I bought Jonathan a motorcycle for Christmas a couple years ago and for that same year Garrett got a motorcycle tricycle. I was walking outside one day and noticed Garrett had parked his ride right along side daddy's. I ran back in and got the camera. Love your blog Sabrina! You guys are always in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete