The next adventure in our little visit to San Antonio was to take the kids to the River Walk, Market Square, and downtown a little. Of course, it was still pouring down rain, but we made the best of it and ran! There was really no one down on the River Walk, for obvious reasons, so it was kind of nice to have it all to ourselves!


We decided to grab a quick bite to eat for lunch while we were down there, Nelson and I didn't really enjoy our food, but Will sure did! He ate almost every bite of his quesadilla, maybe we should have ordered that! After we ate lunch on the River Walk we decided to head down the Market Square. We decided to walk, and yes in the rain, and it turned out further than we remembered, so we were a little more soaked! Thank goodness the Square is indoors and we got to dry off a little bit!
Ajay was the hit of the show at Market Square. They just couldn't get enough of his blue eyes and blond hair! Will found him some maraca and Ajay a smaller pair too! Will also found a blue guitar he just had to have, so we got that too. We didn't get to shop for too much since we had to walk the 10 blocks back to our car with whatever we bought. I got some jewelry and vanilla and Nelson carried it!
We got a little lost on our way back to the River Walk area, I think we were going in circles or squares I guess since it was downtown! But Nelson was firmly believing that he knew just were our car was parked! We finally found it, but only after we googled Express store locations (I knew there was one right by our parking garage!) thank goodness I have a shopping addiction!

After that, we were soaked and worn out! Carrying Ajay on my chest for 5 hours was my limit! I should have put Will there, he would have been lighter!! It was a good time though and we will remember it forever!
It sounds like you guys had a fun trip! It cracked me up how you found where you parked!
ReplyDelete