I know I am so late in getting our trip to Sea World and San Antonio posted, sometimes it just seems so hard to find the time to sit down! Well, so here it is, well one of two postings, it was a busy trip!!
We went to down San Antonio for a little four day trip. Will was dying to go to Sea World and we had made a deal that if he used the potty like a big boy for a month then we would go, and guess what?? He did it, so off we went! Too bad that one kind of backfired on me, because as soon as we got home he started having accidents again and then asked me where I would take him this time if he used the potty like a big boy again! That kid already knows how to work the system, now what am I going to do?? Anyway, we had a great time! It rained on us the ENTIRE 3 days we were there!! Not that it stopped us though, or slowed us down any!
We got to stay with my aunt and uncle while we were there, which was GREAT! Lots of good home cooked Mexican food ready when we got back from our little day trips and were exhausted and hungry! And my cousin had just had her baby, so we got to welcome baby Jackson with a big Edgeman family visit! Plus, Will had a GREAT time with his cousin Matthew! And I think Ajay had a great time with Jackson!
Anyway, it was a fun filled day at Sea World for us the first day! We got there right when the park opened and yes, it was raining! I figured you were going to get wet at Sea World one way or the other, if the fish didn't get you the rain would! 
Our first stop was the Sea Lion Show, Will loved it! He thought it was soooo funny and was just giggling most of the way through it! Ajay was excited since he got to get out of his stroller and see the action too!
Then we had some time to kill before the noon show of Shamu so we went to ride a few roller coasters! Will had a blast!!! He was just barely tall enough for the Shamu Express (thank goodness they let him on!) He didn't want to wait in line each time though, he just wanted to stay on it and ride and ride! 

Then we went to the Shamu show! It was pretty neat! Will was quite impressed! Ajay knew this meant we got to stop rolling him around and he got to get out and eat! He saw Shamu though and his eyes lit up, I don't know if he knows what it was that he saw, but I think it impressed him!
Then we went to the Shamu show! It was pretty neat! Will was quite impressed! Ajay knew this meant we got to stop rolling him around and he got to get out and eat! He saw Shamu though and his eyes lit up, I don't know if he knows what it was that he saw, but I think it impressed him!
Then after the show, we had tickets for lunch with Shamu, which was really neat! We got to go behind the scenes and see Shamu (and all his friends) up close and have some lunch! The trainers went around to each table and asked the kids if they had any questions for them. When she got to Will, he asked two questions! He asked, "What do you do here?" and she said that she trained Shamu. Then he asked, "How did you catch Shamu?" She laughed and said, "that is a very good question, we don't catch any of our whales, they are all born here." Will smiled and said, "that is very cool!" I think he had a good time!
Since, we missed the dolphin show while we were eating with Shamu, we decided to go over to the dolphin tank and let Will feed them. He thought that was pretty neat and even got to touch one!
After all the shows, we took Will on the "Log Ride" and oh my gosh, he LOVED it!! That boy rode it FIVE times! And he would have kept riding it if the park didn't close! He had a blast!! It cracked us up! Nelson and I just kept taking turns, one of us waiting with Ajay and one of us riding with Will.
All in all, it was a GREAT DAY and a GREAT Mini Family Vacation!! I think we will definitely do Sea World again, maybe next time it won't rain!




Wow looks like a fun place!! I love the side profile picture of Will-so precious!
ReplyDelete